I recently met amazing women who create & continue to introduce healthy happy food in Hong Kong as "Sesame Kitchen" (http://www.sesamekitchen.com/)
The founder, Shima, who is one of the leading healthy food chefs in Hong Kong and her colleague, Kaori, who strongly believes in Sesame Kitchen's philosophy kindly shared a new tasty & heart warming recipe that you can enjoy crafting with your "in-the-middle of the summer holiday" children!
At the end of this recipe blog, you will also find a special surprise!
Shima's Raw Marble Chocolate
Raw Cacao Butter - 75g
Raw Cacao Powder - 70g
Raw Cashew Butter - 80g
Raw Coconut Sugar - 60g
Himalayan Crystal Salt - 1/8 teaspoon
Organic Medicine Flower Vanilla Flavour Extract - 4 drops
- Melt the raw cacao butter and pour into a high power blender. Blend well with the coconut sugar first.
- Next, add the raw cashew butter, salt and vanilla extract until its well combined.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the chocolate mix.
- Add the raw cacao butter and blend well.
- On a tray, line a parchment paper and pour out the raw chocolate mix.
- Add on the 'white chocolate' and make an organic pattern.
- Place the chocolate in a fridge for 30 minutes. The chocolate should be set and ready.
- Break or cut into peaces of your choice and serve!
- For storage, keep in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 months or in a freezer for up to 6 months
- (optional) you can top the chocolate with goji berries, cacao nibs and other superfoods of your choice to boost the nutrition)
Order Healthy Food via Online Shop & Receive 10% Off!
Enter the campaign code upon your order: Summerbody2015
(Valid From 1 Aug till 31 October 2015)